the-faerie-circle said: am i right?
I scored as Hufflepuff on the official Sorting Hat thing but when I was younger I used to identify myself as Ravenclaw all the time :)
I’ve recently gotten a few people asking for recommended harry potter blogs so I had the idea to make a master list. I will be making two lists: one with every single blog who reblogs this post and another with my “recommended” blogs.
- please only reblog this if you consider yourself a hp blog and post over 80% hp
- it would be nice if you followed me (not necessary tho)
- likes are for bookmarking only. If you want to be on the list you must reblog
- i will be choosing a bunch of blogs (depending on how many notes this gets) for my “recommended blogs” list
- i’m asking that if you are a hp blog you please reblog this so that we have the most complete list possible
- i’m trying to create an awareness within our community of what blogs are out there so i’m hoping that by reblogging this you will gain recognition, support, and followers
HARRY POTTER HISTORY MEME → two historical events [1/2] » The International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy
"The International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy (also known as International Statute of Secrecy) is a law in the wizarding world that was first signed in 1689, then established officially in 1692. The law was laid down by the International Confederation of Wizards to safeguard the wizarding community from Muggles and hide its presence from the world at large."